Software and Driver Downloads for Epson XP-310
Software and Driver Downloads for Epson XP-310. The Epson WorkForce 310 design couples a simple waveform including a regular core control panel that gives you a one-touch introduction through the most public settings. Maximum printers bound in matte black with small touches of faux-carbon black plastic woven across the outer casing.
Software and Driver Downloads for Epson XP-310
Epson XP-310 Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Window 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson XP-310 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer Epson XP-310 All-in-One Printer for Windows|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer Epson XP-310 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X|
|Epson XP-310 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
Print, Copy, Scan.
Epson XP-310 also serves of the 30-sheet automatic document feeder at it that automatically holds different sheets of the pile in the tray. A multifunctional or all-in-one printer for business use must include an ADF, although this feature is also missing from Lexmark. At the same time, keep in mind that ADF always adds significant bulk to the printer. The Epson WorkForce 310 projects 1.8 inches full which prison output by 21.3 inches below by 11.9 inches unbelievable, though users with limited space may wish for a more compact printer.
Now before the control panel, you wish to find two linked hinges that display 1,200 by 2,400 dpi scanner glass and ink cartridge area. The scanning capacity lets you collect images in three forms: to a particular file folder, because of a PDF paper in a folder, or as an addition in outgoing e-mail communications. The covered NewSoft Presto Page Manager software improves to make your scanned images, but the Optical Character Recognition leaves us with many spelling errors and character confusion.
Unlike common budget printers that alone produced two base ink tanks that provide a limited color spectrum, Epson WorkForce 310 suggests a unique five-ink cartridge: one for each separate black, cyan, magenta and yellow cartridges in addition to the additional slots for one more black tank. Extra black cartridges are useful when you need a backup, but note that the printer will not operate without other cartridges installed.
While we’re not so excited about the overall print quality of Epson XP-310, that’s better than you get from public photo kiosks. The internal driver setup lets you choose between Photo or Best Photo modes, but keep in mind that your mind is remaining significant delay for the complete product including Best Photo. Text quality appears as a related choice among simple Text and a more complex Text and Image mode.
We see subtle differences between the two, but not enough in our snapshot and graphics document to ensure the use of extra ink. We are satisfied with the ability of printers to reproduce colors and elegant lines of text, but the many colors that blend our photos suffer from unsaturated color blocks and fog. The bright colors in the prints do not seem to erupt as much as they should, which usually happen to business-oriented printers. Software and Driver Downloads for Epson XP-310
Recommended Post: Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4533 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Specs for Epson XP-310
- Printing Technology Ink-jet – color
- Office Machine Features Print from memory card
- Display Diagonal Size 1.44″
- Inkjet Technology Epson Micro Piezo
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 3 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink Type Epson DURABrite Ultra inks
- AirPrint Enabled Yes
- Wireless Ready Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Power Consumption Operational 13 Watt
- Automatic Duplexing none
- Maximum Copies 99
- Diagonal Size 1.44″
- Display Diagonal Size (metric) 3.7 cm
How to set up driver Epson XP-310 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver software on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson XP-310 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.