Epson XP-300 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson XP-300 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson XP-300 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Epson XP-300 sleek, quiet, unobtrusive all-in-one for the family, the Expression Home XP-300 is ideal for any home project. The XP-300 allows for easy wireless from your mobile device and features a 1.44″ LCD and memory card slots for simple, PC-free photo printing.
- Model: C11CC01201
- 3-in-1: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 8.7 ISO ppm1; Color: 4.5 ISO ppm1
Suitable for any type of job, the affordable Epson XP-300 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner supplies remarkable high quality and also efficiency in a streamlined, space-saving design. Quiet and also inconspicuous, this Epson XP-300 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner showcases EPSON Connect for immediate wireless printing from popular mobile phones. And, the Expression Home Epson Multifunction Printer offers the current in wireless technology so it’s very easy to print from any type of area in your home.
Recommended Driver: Epson XP-420 Software Driver Download & Setup
The Expression Home Epson Multifunction Printer consists of a 1.44″ LCD as well as sd card slots for simple, PC-free photo printing. Get your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You could also scan files as well as save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color duplicates quickly with this Epson XP-300 Multifunction Printer/Copier/Scanner. Epson XP-300 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson XP-300 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson XP-300 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson XP-300 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson XP-300 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson XP-300 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson XP-300 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson XP-300 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.