Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Epson Stylus Photo RX500 to produce high-quality prints from their digital cams. In fact, the decision to present the first Epson Stylus Photo printer in 1997 was a direct result of the development of the electronic camera and flash memory. Manufacturers began making printers to enable complete control of the photographic procedure from snapshot to print. The Epson Stylus Photo RX500 – in addition to the rest of the Epson Stylus Photo line – stands for one example of their effort to record the emerging market for photo quality printers.
The flatbed scanner provides 2,400 dpi optical (9,600 dpi inserted) resolution and 48-bit shade to bring your scanned pictures rich detail as well as crisply defined shade splitting up. Archive your household images, save your preferred write-ups on your hard disk, or construct a slide show. You could additionally save your scans straight to a compatible memory card, also without a PC.
Recommended: Epson Stylus Pro 7700 Driver & Software Downloads
Instantaneous copies can be produced in four different resolutions– full throttle for black copies is 10 copies per minute. When printing from your system, the RX500 generates black records in draft mode as much as 17 ppm, 16 ppm for shade. Take your time and also seek perfection with the optimized 5,760 x 1,440 dpi setting, for magnificently sharp photos. In a faster setting, indeterminate 4-by-6-inch prints show up in as little as 37 secs. Place your digital camera’s suitable flash memory card and also print your evening’s shots while bypassing your system. Just utilize the photo evidence sheet setting to select only pictures you require. Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson Stylus Photo RX500 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson Stylus Photo RX500 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Stylus Photo RX500 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus Photo RX500 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus Photo RX500 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.