Epson Stylus Photo 825 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson Stylus Photo 825 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson Stylus Photo 825 provides the very best in photo-lab image top quality with its superior six-color Photo Ink system as well as 5,760 x 720 maximized dpi. It publishes pictures without a computer from prominent digital-camera memory cards. As well as, it swiftly develops indeterminate 4-by-6, 5-by-7, and also 8-by-10-inch images. Right from the printer, your photos are ready to structure, place in your album, or offer to friends and family.
Recommended: Epson R1800 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson Stylus Photo 825 Features & Design
The Epson Stylus Photo 825 utilizes a 6-color photo ink system, same with other Epson Stylus Photo printers. The Micro Piezo technology allows the Epson Stylus Photo 825 to create optimized outcomes for both black messages as well as color photo printing. It also makes for images with flawless highlights, better skin tones, and abundant black levels. For its resolution, the Epson Stylus Photo 825 features an optimum dots each inch (dpi) resolution of 5760 x 720 maximized dpi, a substantial renovation over the resolution offered by the Epson Stylus Photo 820.
In photo quality testing, the 825 had small resolution and also edge troubles, yet the color was right on. In general-purpose printing, the 825 was one of the slower models, and also like the other Epson as well as HP picture printers, the 825 took more time to print images on glossy photo paper than the Canon versions. If direct picture printing is appealing, the 825 is a simple method to get lots of media flexibility at a sensible rate.
The 925 was dramatically faster than the 825 with general-purpose settings, yet it was the slowest of all tested printers for photo result on glossy paper. Unless you need specific-format sd card slots and a paper cutter, the 825 will certainly provide you approximately the same top quality as well as boosted performance for $100 much less. Epson Stylus Photo 825 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson Stylus Photo 825 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson Stylus Photo 825 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms of the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson Stylus Photo 825 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson Stylus Photo 825 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson Stylus Photo 825 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson Stylus Photo 825 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson Stylus Photo 825 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.