Epson L355 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson L355 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Review, Features & Installation without CD/DVD Driver
Epson L355 Download, Wireless Setup, Review, Scanner Driver Software, Manual Instructions Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The Epson L355 is a wireless all-in-one gadget that could print, scan and also copy, and also has an incorporated ink system. The printer is aimed at office and little workplaces and also attributes Micro Piezo printhead technology to use much better high-quality prints.
Epson has a few new models that flaunt a fascinating attribute: no ink substitute for 2 years of typical use. That relates to around 6,500 color web pages which, based upon the sort of use printers get in many modern young firms, could actually be enough to last 10 years. Aside from its deep ink reservoir as well as its printing expertise, the Epson L355 takes care of the typical functions of scanning as well as photocopying too. It likewise has wifi on board, which suggests that you could print directly from a laptop, phone or tablet computer.
Epson L355 Features
The Epson L355 utilizes a USB 2.0 link as well as has Wi-Fi for connecting to mobile devices or a wireless link to a PC. The front panel has fundamental controls: on/off, Wi-Fi, print network status sheet, b/w scan, color scan, cancel print, paper jam and also low-ink warning lights. Paper is loaded using a rear gravity-feed tray, while a single-section front tray captures the prints. The L355 integrates an easy-to-use 1,200 dpi flatbed scanner, which is greater than enough for the copy job. Documents and also images can be scanned straight to the printer or sent out to a computer as a PDF file.
For the technical equipped with a syringe packed with alcohol, an additional option exists where he can acquire the refill ink (3rd event) in 500 ml/ 1-liter quantities as well as execute the refill in your home. So what if the printer-head obtains blocked? Absolutely nothing like spending an hour or more flushing the cartridges with alcohol or progressively more powerful solvents. A tip: Do not use Carbon Tetra-Chloride in closed rooms.
Epson L355 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson L355 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson L355 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson L355 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson L355 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson L355 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson L355 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.