Epson ET-2500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Linux, Mac, Windows
Epson ET-2500 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Epson ET-2500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Epson Expression ET-2500 is an all-in-one inkjet printer with the scan as well as copy functions. It works with Windows and also Mac OS. It can accept paper up to 25 # basis weight, somewhat heavier compared to common office bond, but less than just what several printers can approve. The printer has no display screen. You can attach straight to a PC with a USB cable television, or to your network router wirelessly with WiFi. The Epson Expression ET-2500 procedures 11.7 inches high by 18.7 inches vast by 22.6 inches deep.
See More Driver: Epson ET-4500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Like all the Eco tank models, the Epson ET-2500 is a multifunction gadget that includes a printer, scanner and also photocopier functions, along with both wifi as well as USB connection. It’s not the most classy printer we’ve ever before seen, as the big ink tanks bolted onto the side of the tool appearance instead awkward, in addition to including numerous inches to the total size of the printer. There’s no internal paper tray either, so you need to feed paper in through a tray that extends from the rear of the printer.
Epson ET-2500 Design, Features & Price
The reduced price of this model involves a couple of other concessions too. There’s no LCD control panel at all, no option for duplex (two-sided) printing, and no assistance for Apple’s AirPlay for iOS tools– although Epson does offer its own iPrint application, which is available for iPhone and also Android tools. The lack of duplex printing is especially unsatisfactory for a printer in this price range, and also you’ll need to step up to one of the more costly Eco tank versions if you need that details attribute.
See More Driver: Epson L355 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
But, certainly, it’s the printer’s running prices that make it stand out from the group. The rate of the ET-2500 includes 4 bottles of ink– cyan, magenta, yellow and black– that must last for 4,000 pages of the black message, as well as 6,500 pages of text-and-graphics. When those inks go out you just get new bottles of ink as well as squirt them into the storage tanks on the side of the printer. Each container expenses ₤ 7.99, which works out at around 0.2 p each web page for the black message, and also 0.4 p for color. Epson ET-2500 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson ET-2500 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson ET-2500 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson ET-2500 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson ET-2500 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson ET-2500 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.