Epson DS-510 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson DS-510 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup. This high-quality Epson WorkForce DS-510 sheetfed scanner cuts a streamlined figure, its sleek lid including a specific élan to an otherwise rather orthodox style. Not that there’s anything incorrect with orthodox when the outcome is as completed as the Epson. The tool is portable when folded up, yet the cover is conveniently pushed back to transform this model into a significant sheet-fed style. There’s lots of heft to the input tray, as well as the DS-510 really feels robust as well as completely reputable.
Epson DS-510 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
To use the Epson DS-510 software driver download you fold up back the smart front cover to reveal a built-in automatic document feeder. This stands up to 50 sheets with web pages fed down past the scan heads and out once more via a port near the bottom. A pull-out catch tray quits checked web pages falling to the flooring and also the advised optimum obligation cycle is an outstanding 3,000 web pages each day with the rollers licensed for approximately 100,000 passes before they should be changed.
Epson DS-510 Print Speed
Both sides can be checked at the same time making it feasible to scan up to 51 sides each min, with the typical technology to avoid jams which showed up to work well in our examinations making use of a variety of papers from calling card through to some extremely lightweight old billings. This powerful entertainer speeds through scans approximately 26 ppm/52 ppm. And also, it checks both sides of one sheet in simply one pass from its built-in 50-page Automatic Document Feeder. It additionally saves time as well as stays clear of paper jam hold-ups with the ultrasonic double-feed discovery technology, which senses if greater than a solitary page has been fed in, as well as instantly stops the scan, so you don’t need to reboot from web page one. Loading a lot of power right into a tiny impact, Epson DS-510 is an optimal fit for nearly any kind of office environment.
This document scanner showcases a small impact and broadband scanning of up to 26ppm/ 52ipm, also at 200 and 300dpi in color or monochrome. This, integrated with equipment JPEG compression, makes huge scan tasks quicker to a procedure. With the optional Network Interface Unit1, the Epson DS-510 software driver download is ideal for sharing across office/department networks. See Also: Epson WF-610 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson DS-510 Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson DS-510 for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson DS-510 for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson DS-510 Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson DS-510 All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson DS-510 All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson DS-510 All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.