Epson AcuLaser CX11N Printer Reviews & Installation without CD
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – Epson isn’t really brand-new to laser technology, however previously, the firm has focused on ink jets in the U.S. and also marketed its lasers in other places. This is about to transform, with the introduction of the Epson AcuLaser CX11NF ($799.99 direct). The laser has a polished feel but experiences some minor flaws, consisting of network installation that’s not as smooth as it needs to be. The large news right here is not just that Epson is marketing a color laser all-in-one (AIO) in the States, but that the CX11NF, with its quick performance as well as high-quality output, is just one of the toughest contenders yet for small-office or personal usage.
Recommended Driver: Epson Stylus Pro 9600 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Print top quality is also high. Black text is crisp and also thick as well as organization graphics are dazzling, with a couple of indications of banding or other artifacts. Also, color pictures, not most laser printers’ forté, are well replicated with a high degree of information. Although the color gamut offered for toner is still some way off that for ink-jet, the pictures readily available from this device would certainly be more than adequate for advertising, say, houses or cars and trucks.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Features
The very good rating for graphics equates to general top quality that’s great sufficient for any kind of interior company usage as well as marginally good enough for the result for a customer you wish to thrill. Yet we saw some relatively small banding, and slim lines had the tendency to discolor. Photos were very good, which puts the CX11NF on a par with the very best shade lasers for images. Although printing on ordinary paper is a telltale sign that the output originated from a laser, a lot of the images were true to photo top quality otherwise.
See More Driver: Epson R1900 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
There are 2 kinds of consumable in the CX11N, with 4,000-page independent high-capacity toner cartridges for the four colors as well as a different image conductor device, ranked at 42,000 black pages. This use drops to 10,500 pages when printing color, however, so you could be servicing the gadget rather routinely if you use it as a workgroup resource.
We compute a 5 percent black web page cost of simply under 2p each print, with a 20 percent color page coming in at 8.17 p. This is competitive for black print and also a touch much better than the HP equivalent on color. Epson AcuLaser CX11N Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Specification:
- CMYK drop-on-demand Micro Piezo® inkjet technology; Optimized for plain paper printing
- Variable: Three sizes, as small as 3 picoliters
- 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- Print speed Black: 23 ppm1, Color: 14 ppm1
- Noozle Configuration Monochrome head 180 nozzles, Color head 59 nozzles x 3 (CMY)
- Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Epson Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
How to set up driver Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Windows:
1. The first step, disconnect cable printer, you can download the driver on this site for your product.
2. After download complete, the software for your product will explain how to set up.
3. Open the file downloaded, find the checkbox I Accept the terms in the license agreement and click next.
4. Click install, and wait for installation processing to be finished.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly
How to set up driver Epson AcuLaser CX11N for Mac:
1. For First, Download driver on this site, and run the file.
2. Click Continue, you have been Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree
3. Click Install, please waiting for processing for installing.
4. Your driver installation complete, then click close.
5. Connect your printer should be working correctly.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Software Download, Driver Manual Setup, Installation
|Epson AcuLaser CX11N All-in-One Printer for Windows (10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Epson AcuLaser CX11N All-in-One Printer for MAC OS X (OS X 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|Epson AcuLaser CX11N All-in-One Printer for Linux (C87/C88/D88 for CUPS and LPR)|
How do i connect my product with a Wi-Fi connection to a computer or another device without using a wireless router or access point:
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. You can select one of these modes to communicate with your computer or device: Access point mode The product itself acts as the network access point for up to 4 devices. When operating in this mode, your product displays an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen. Peer-to-peer mode The product communicates one-to-one with another Wi-Fi Direct capable device. When operating in this mode, your product displays a Direct or D connection symbol on the LCD screen.
To disconnect a peer-to-peer mode connection, release the connection to your product from your computer or other devices. To enable peer-to-peer mode, you must select it from the Web Config Utility, under Advanced Settings > Services > Wi-Fi Direct.